I spent a LOT of time in my craft room this weekend, checked a lot of things off of my to-do list, finished several projects, and it felt so good! I finished Comma Squares, and even got it boxed up and ready to send to Kelley. She's going to use it in a fund raiser for her kids' preschool. Her hubby is 100% Latvian, and all my nieces go to this Latvian preschool, so I'm happy to help out a bit. I quilted it myself, just straight line quilting, but it was kind of fun. I did a cross pattern in the center part, and echoed the lines on the border section. The thread color was a bit of a question for me. I ended up using this variegated orange/yellow thread on the back and in the colored sections, and black on black. I was a little concerned about how it would look with bits of thread showing on the wrong side, but as long as you're not two inches away, I think it looks pretty nice. And it was probably the only opportunity I'll have to use that thread.