More projects underway!

I finally got started on the Avalon BOM quilt from the Fat Quarter Shop.  Hey, they haven't sent all 12 blocks (only 11) so far, so I'm not completely behind, am I??  Okay, yes, I am completely behind.  And I'm doing two squares from each this time; there should be plenty of fabric for that, and I'm thinking that the 2nd might be a good one to go to the Church Dinner this fall.

And I got started on Fabulous Flowers.  I actually want to have Isadora help on this one.  It's a strata quilt, so just sewing together the strips would be good practice for her, and I can set up Collette's machine on the desk so she has one to work on.

Recent Completions:

Pick and Mix
Heart of Mine 2

WIPs:


Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Lucky Pezzy
Impromtu- just needs borders
Avalon BOM
Fabulous Flowers

Needs Binding

Simply Woven


Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

High Fashion
Swoon
Fat Quarter Shop BOM
Ruby, Pearl and Opal
Toes in the sand
Comma Squares
Mosaic
Charmed Stars

Planning:

Secret Garden (layer cake quilt)
Patchwork Star (layer cake quilt)
Patchwork Chevron (charm pack quilt)
Park Bench (BOM from FQS)
Scrappy Chevron (Moda Bakeshop layer cake quilt)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!