Struggling for ideas

Each year I make a quilt to donate to our church to be auctioned off at our fall festival.  I've done three so far, and plan to do them as long as I can.  I live in a small rural community, so I've gone more with traditional designs and fabrics, since I get the feeling they have the largest appeal. 

I have a Kansas Troubles jelly roll in my stash.  It's been there for quite some time.  I picked it up when I was first starting to quilt, and it's just never called out to be used.  I think the Kansas Troubles fabrics are pretty, but they've just never been my "thing", so to speak.  But I think it would be good for this purpose, but I cannot for the life of me settle on a pattern.  Nothing seems right.  I'm wondering if I don't just put it back in the stash get get something out that really IS calling my name...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!