This was another sister-commissioned project. Since she has four girls, all of whom have a quilt from me, and this is at least my second, and possibly third one I've done for a fundraiser for her kids' school, plus the baby project, my sister is definitely my best (and okay, only!) customer. :) This was another fundraiser project. It's a Moda Bakeshop pattern, and with the ombre fabrics, goes together incredibly quickly. My mother recently raided by scrap bin, and made me 50 yards of scrappy bias binding. I used it on this project, and just love the pop it gave it. I used a pieced backing, and love how that eats up the stash fabrics. Unfortunately that picture was lost in the ether, but regardless, another completed project!