Another year of Quarantine

The vaccine is rolling, out, but OH SO SLOWLY.  And I'm about dead last on our priority list (as it probably should be - no complaints!) so I just need to keep on going.  I've felt the need for some slow stitching recently, which has done good things for the progress on a lot of old cross stitch UFO's.  I finished the Band Sampler that I did as a round robin a while ago.  It's beautiful, but with Mary Ellen gone I'll have to spend a LOT more than I used to to get it framed!  

I've also completed "A Little Quakeresque" sampler - such a lovely project!  And my "12 Days of Christmas" piece is done as well, although I did have to order more floss.  I think it might end up as a pillow cover?  I can't think of a place to hang in during the holidays.  





 My piecing list is actually pretty under control for a change.  I decided to join in on a quilt along for "All the Good" and I absolutely LOVE how it's turned out.  It was part of an attempt to use up my fabric.  So I cut into that long hoarded stack of Prairie Tucker and it's definitely working!  I also handed over the stack of William Morris prints to Mom, since she's working on the Farmer's Wife blocks.  



My planning section has been updated to reflect the just-use-the-fabrics philosophy as well.  A couple of them are kits that just need to be used, and a several are ones that I have all of the fabric already pulled.  Some should be relatively quick finishes as well.  

I finished two tops recently - Triple Barn Star went together very quickly.  I also threw together another layer cake quilt using a very old fabric line.  That was two layer cakes done!  I also pulled out some patterns to use up three jelly rolls and some coordinating yardage.  

Need pictures:

Frond kit - Birds of Paradise
Beetle Adventures (mini)
Magic Spark sample x3
Teal Stars 
Curved Piecing mini 
Embroidered Squares
Mantle Runner 
Drunkard's Path mini

Recent Finishes:

Baby Yoda
Vintage Tops x 3
Ombre triangle mini (leader and ender) 
Tumbler blocks 
Moda Love
Frond Fat Quarters 

Piecing:

Percolate - 6/10 rows complete 
Ombre tumblers (leader and ender)
Diamond Rain (from QuiltCon)
Treadle project 
Leader/Ender squares 
Hedge Maze - Kit

Needs Binding



On the Longarm

Customer T-Shirt quilt  

Top Completed, Waiting for Quilting

Prism Star
Rhombus dance
Lucky Star mini
Showering Stars
Quarter Square Triangles
All the Good 
Triple Barn Star - batiks
Elementary 

Planning

Thunderstruck - Frond fabrics
Windswept - fabrics pulled
Hearth - Kit
Quilt Kween #001 - fabrics pulled 
Day Sail - fabrics pulled 

UFO's

Wedge Quilt (from QuiltCon)
Farmer's Wife

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!