Quarantine Quilting




I'm pretty pleased - the ONLY thing left on my actual UFO list was a mini I started for a swap, then my original partner dropped out and I switched projects.  I offered it up on Insta this morning and will be sending it and a box packed full of scraps (and a baby quilt kit I purchased for a kid that's now three) off to someone who would like them!  










I haven't been quite as productive as I would like, although I'm spending lots of time just hanging with the kids in the evenings.  Seeing as how they have no interactions with anyone else during the day while I'm working, I'm not going to feel at all bad about any perceived lack of productivity on my part.  





While I'm tempted to start piecing something new, for now the only new project is a commission quilt.  



Need pictures:

Classic Meets Modern
Frond kit - Birds of Paradise

Angela Walters BOM
Beetle Adventures (mini)
Magic Spark sample x3


Recent Finishes:


Rainbow rectangles 
Rainbow rectangle mini

Nova Mini Quilt - black
Simple Celestial - BWQS mini
Four Square
Layer Cake #3
Patchwork Sky
Mango Parfait
Moda Building Blocks

Piecing:

Percolate - 4/10 rows complete 
Moda Love quilt - center finished, need to add borders
Ombre tumblers (leader and ender)

Farmer's Wife
Flag Quilt commission



Needs Binding


Mantle Runner 
Blossoms (Lea?)
Fat Quarter Star (Lea?)


On the Longarm



Top Completed, Waiting for Quilting


Prism Star
Mantle runner 

Nova Mini Quilt - white
Rhombus dance
Fabulous Flowers
Lucky Star mini
Quilter's Patch 
Teal Stars 


Planning

Modern Owls
Aurora Borealis
Weaving project

Elizabeth Hartman Sampler (?)



UFO's

QAD Flight Effects (mini)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!