QuiltCon and beyond

Once again, QuiltCon was an amazing time and I came away inspired.  It was a busy week afterwards so I didn't get into the sewing room much, but the inspiration is still there, and I'm determined to submit an entry into QuiltCon for next year. 

I did well at not buying fabric while there, but I did break down and buy several patterns.  So I'll figure out where and if they fit into the overall plan!

I took Blossom off of the UFO list, pieced it together and quilted it up for the SNICU unit.  One of my guild mates volunteered to bind, thank goodness!  Four Square is also in progress and I'll do a quick and easy quilting plan on it as well. 

Need pictures:

Classic Meets Modern
Frond kit - Birds of Paradise

Angela Walters BOM
Beetle Adventures (mini)
Magic Spark sample x3


Recent Finishes:


Piecing:

Percolate
Moda Love quilt - center finished, need to add borders
Ombre tumblers (leader and ender)
Rhombus dance
Mango Parfait

Needs Binding

A New View
Rainbow rectangle mini
Nova Mini Quilt - black

Mantle Runner 
Blossoms

On the Longarm

Rainbow rectangles (need real name!)

Top Completed, Waiting for Quilting

Moda Building Blocks
Prism Star
Mantle runner 

Nova Mini Quilt - white
Patchwork Sky

Planning

Modern Owls
Aurora Borealis
Weaving project

UFO's

Fabulous Flowers
Farmer's Wife
Quilter's Patch (mom finished two more blocks!)
QAD Flight Effects (mini)
Four Square (leader and ender)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!