Prioritization

In looking at my WIP list, I did manage to get quite a few things finished over vacation, but I also want to get a grip on what is still in progress, and get those prioritized and finished.

Deadline items - 
1. The mini for Jen (likely Mini Chic)
2. Swap mini (not yet started, fundraiser for Aussie wildlife)

Long delayed gifts (next priority)
1. Moda Love for Barb - just need to add borders
2. Hexology - gift for my goddaughter

Charity items for 2020
1. Mantle runner x2 - for church, October deadline
2. SNICU quilt (as yet to be determined which one - maybe Four Patch?)
3. Julie's T-Shirt quilt 

Long-Time WIP's
1. Moda Building Blocks (just need to get the courage up!)
2. Prism Star - need to trim square, maybe size up??

What other priorities??
I want to use up fabric, so probably some large scale blocks to finish up quickly for charity.  The large star FQ quilt I have kitted up, for example.  Maybe more than one of those?  I have a ton of FQ's to use up.  Background fabric is actually the hold-up on those.  

Percolate is neat but is turning out to be a major PITA.  Not hard, just time-consuming and SLOW. Something to finish one block at a time as I've got 10 minutes here and there.

Get Patchwork Sky finished - it's almost done, just need to regroup on what I actually NEED, I'm not sure where I am on number of squares.  I really should write that down!

I'll probably throw A New View onto the longarm.  Going to do an all-over design for that, so it should go quickly.  And I need to get Rhombus dance off of the design wall, but no rush to quilt that one. 

Doing this helps, though.  Will keep working on the minis and get Rhombus Dance pieced, but Moda Love is the next priority for completion. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!