Slow and slower...

Not a whole lot of progress on my list.  My daughter has officially started homeschooling, and my evenings are disappearing into the abyss as quickly as chocolate disappears out of my desk drawer.  I expected it would be the case, but it does pain me to see my quilt production drop so rapidly.  And I miss sewing - it's my peace time.  Exercise feels good, too, but I so enjoy the sensation of actually creating something from something else. 

And as the year ends up, I'll have to go back to my beginning of the year list, and see if things match up at all...

Recent Finishes 

Frond quilt in Blues

Every Which Way (need pictures) 


Piecing 

Angela Walters BOM - 12 blocks finished, starting on setting blocks
Classic Meets Modern BOM - Starting to piece top
Prism Star - eighteen diamonds done, starting piecing on next color set 
Bitter Almond  (all blocks complete) 

Guild Mystery Quilt (leader and ender project) 
Quill
Memory Quilt - commission 
Marine Corps quilt - helping Kit  





Needs Binding


Shenandoah
Winter Garden

On the Longarm 



Top Completed, Waiting for Quilting

Crystal Gems 
Moda Building Blocks
Making Modern - Rainbow quilt

Morris Apprentice 

Planning 

Sparklers
Aviatrix - stalled, need to get moving on this one! 
Moda Love quilt - Barb 
Stellar Stars BOM 
Chic Country

Aurora Borealis   

UFO's

Craftsy QAYG
Fabulous Flowers
Blossoms
Farmer's Wife - should move indoors for the smaller projects...
Quilter's Patch - BOM from FQS.  Finished six(?) blocks
QAD Flight Effects mini

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!