Back to Reality

The family reunion is over, the fair is over, the students are almost back to campus and my kids are getting ready to get back to school.  So it's time to crack down and get back to work!

Progress, though - singing the blues is at the Bakeshop!


One of my favorite quilty buddies happens to be a cousin, and I made her a Maker's Tote to give her at the reunion. (I cut out a second one for me, and it's almost done as well.)


Classic meets modern blocks!


Angela Walter's Build a Quilt block


I need some good pictures of recent finishes, like Band Camp and my Frond Butterfly quilt


And Bitter Almost just needs assembled, although I'm still debating sizing it up for my bed.  It does beg the question of how many quilts do I need for my bed.  I only have two, currently.


So things that I need to do:

Finish cutting the sashing for the Morris quilt.  The blocks are almost done.
Assemble the top of Bitter Almond
Attach the handle of the 2nd Maker's Tote
Pictures of Band Camp quilt
Assemble the top of Shenandoah (should be quick...)
Load every which way onto the long-arm. 

If I get that list done, it's time to break out a new project!  What should it be...  I think Quill should pop to the list.  It's been on the planning list for a while, and should be an easy make.  Whew, decision made! 

Recent Finishes 

Singing the blues (at the Bakeshop!) 

Frond butterfly quilt (need pictures) 
Blue and White gift quilt 
Band Camp 
Maker's Tote 1

Piecing 

Angela Walters BOM - 10 blocks finished
Classic Meets Modern BOM - January through July blocks finished
Morris Apprentice - for Bev (set up as Leaders and Enders)   
Prism Star - one diamond done
Bitter Almond  (all blocks complete, needs assembly)
Shenandoah 
Guild Mystery Quilt
Maker's Tote 2   

Needs Binding

Top Completed, Waiting for Quilting

Crystal Gems 
Every Which Way - ready to load 
Moda Building Blocks
Making Modern - Rainbow quilt

Planning 

Sparklers
Quill
Aviatrix - stalled, need to get moving on this one! 
Moda Love quilt - Barb 
Stellar Stars BOM 
Church Dinner projects
Chic Country  

UFO's

Craftsy QAYG
Fabulous Flowers
Blossoms
Farmer's Wife - should move indoors for the smaller projects...
Quilter's Patch - BOM from FQS.  Finished six(?) blocks
QAD Flight Effects mini 

Comments

  1. Hi Brenna, i love the quilt and will make it to. But can you tell me what means "by WOF pieces"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!