Weekly WIP

As I said in my last post, there hasn't been a whole lot of sewing going on.  Not really intentionally, but life has just been a bit busy.  I need to get better at spending 10 minutes sewing instead of spending 10 minutes trolling Facebook and Instagram...

Our guild's spring retreat is coming up.  It's two nights, but I'm only doing Friday afternoon through Saturday.  I used a ton of vacation for the trip, so I don't have too much to spare.  But I'm still looking forward to it!  Mom is joining me, which makes me happy beyond words.

So, the ultimate question of what to bring!

The first priority is to finish my most recent Bakeshop project, even though that's not on my WIP list.  It should be relatively straightforward, so I'm hoping to have time for other projects as well.  I'm limiting myself to my WIP list - nothing new!!

So -

1. Bakeshop project - it's secret sewing, so this is all you get to see! 

1a. Prism Stars - I need this for a guild demo so adding it in as another first priority.  But first I need to physically locate it.  How do you lose an entire project??



2. Crystal Gems - either assemble the 49 blocks I have, or make enough to make it king-sized.  49 blocks would make it 84 inches square.  I'd need 32 more blocks, and I've pretty much used up the majority of my batik scraps, so I'd have to cut into fat quarters.  Leaning towards assembling the ones I have.  I might add one more row and make it queen sized? 

3. Assemble Rows of Cats - should be quick and easy!

4.  Work on Flight Effects mini - I'm doubting I'll have time to get to this, but we'll see!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!