Classic Meets Modern

One of my in works projects is Classic meets Modern, from My Quilt Infatuation.  It's a fun sampler, with multiple sizes of blocks.  I decided to do it in solids (or solids-ish) to differentiate it from my Moda Building Blocks quilt.

I started with this bunch of fabric, from Craftsy.  The pattern calls for a few more fat quarters than this, so I picked up another bundle to ensure I have enough.


This is block 1 - I mixed up the construction a bit to reduce the number of seams and half square triangles, and I like the way it turned out!


Block 2 was a quick finish - I should probably put a little more thought into the overall color placement, but for now I'm having fun just grabbing colors. :)



Comments

  1. Very nice. I love the colors you are working with. Good luck with each block.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!