WIP Wednesday

As I mentioned in the last post, I successfully finished the three memory quilts, but I'm not sharing them until after Christmas.  I'm so pleased with how they turned out. 

It's a busy week this week, with concerts and meetings and everything else, but the weekend is open, and next week I don't have much scheduled, although I'll be working on getting everything ready for Christmas.  Mom is having to move Grandpa to a local nursing home from where he's been for quite a while, so she's completely overwhelmed with that, and I'm trying to figure out how I can help her.  We'll see if she lets me!

Barb's quilt has been taken off the WIP list; I decided it was causing me much more stress than pleasure, and it wasn't a quilt I'd particularly like even if I did finish it, so I offered it up for the cost of postage on Instagram and off it went.  I'm rather relieved!  I cut a few more blocks for Social Ladder last night, so should be ready to do the final pieced on that soon.  Making Modern blues should be a quick finish.  But I really need to spend some quality time on the long-arm over the Christmas break!  I want to get at least one or two things quilted before I start cutting on a new project.  At a minimum, Mom's quilt and the batik HST quilt should get quilted over break; if I have time, I'll load up Every Which Way. 

Recent Finishes 
T-shirt quilt 1
T-shirt quilt 2
T-shirt quilt 3

Piecing 


Quilter's Patch - BOM from FQS.  Finished six(?) blocks
Making Modern - Blues 
Social Ladder
Crystal Gems 
QAD Flight Effects mini  
Angela Walters BOM - two blocks finished

Needs Binding

PB&J four patch
Anna Maria Horner Little Fan Dance 
Fat Quarter quick quilt - Black and White batiks


Top Completed, Waiting for Quilting

Every Which Way - ready to load 
Mom's quilt - basted 
Moda Building Blocks
Frond butterfly quilt
Loominous
Batik HST - quilting partially done 
Applique mini - AMH
Hoop mini x 2

Planning 

Sparklers

Abacus
Triple Barn Star - for Bev
Aviatrix - stalled, need to get moving on this one! 
Making Modern - Rainbow quilt
Christmas Swap


UFO's
Craftsy QAYG

Fabulous Flowers
Blossoms
Farmer's Wife - should move indoors for the smaller projects...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!