Christmas Break Goals

Just because I want to give myself some accountability:

1. Quilt Mom's wall hanging
2. Finish piecing Modern Blues
3. Finish quilting the Batik HST quilt
4. Finish piecing Social Ladder

Okay, I think those four are actually doable, and will plan on getting those, at a minimum, completed over break.

Stretch goals:

1. Finish another quilters garden block
2. Get fabric cut for a new start
3. Quilt Every Which Way
4. Finish Flight Effects

That should keep me plenty busy!  I'm sure it will go as usual, and I won't get nearly as much done as I think it could have or should have.  Regardless, I'm looking forward to some time away from work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!