WIP Wednesday

Some changes to the list!  First and foremost, I finished piecing Moda Building Blocks.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the results!  So I am undoubtedly going to spend several hours obsessing about how to quilt it.


I was afraid it would be too busy with the prints, but it all comes together beautifully.  Not that I'm biased, of course...

I got the MSQC, Tilted Squares, Moda Love and the batik quilt all bound.


I finally got pictures of KerBloom!


I finished the quilting on the PB&J four patch - loved how it turned out.




I got started on a new mini for a swap - another paper piecing project.  I love this one, and it turns out I might get to keep it.  My original partner withdrew, and I think I'm going to try and do a project that she wants more than this current one.


Also making project on my cross stitch round robins.  Slow but steady...



Recent Finishes 

Tilted Squares
Batik Quick Quilt
MSQC stars
Moda Love 

Piecing 

Barb's Quilt - finished center 16 patches, have the 4 patches inside as L/E
Quilter's Patch - BOM from FQS.  Finished four blocks
Loominous- got all the cutting done.  
QAD Mini swap 

Needs Binding

PB&J four patch

Top Completed, Waiting for Quilting

Every Which Way - ready to load 
Mom's quilt - basted
 
Moda Building Blocks
Fat Quarter quick quilt - Black and White batiks 
Frond butterfly quilt  

Planning 

Sparklers
Abacus
Social Ladder
Fall Dinner quilt - Cascade??
Triple Barn Star - for Bev 
Aviatrix - stalled, need to get moving on this one! 
Making Modern - Rainbow quilt
Making Modern - Blues

UFO's

Craftsy QAYG
Fabulous Flowers
Blossoms
Farmer's Wife - should move indoors for the smaller projects...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!