Wednesday WIP






There hasn't been a ton of time for sewing lately, although it seems like there should have been... Saturday my daughter had two 4-H workshops, one of which was for sewing.  Frankly, she was a bit advanced for what they were doing; it was for kids who'd really never sewn anything, but she did like having a project she could finish quickly.  She decided that she LOVES the featherweight; she's never sewn such straight seams before.  I brought along another machine for someone else to use as well; I love how much 4-H is doing for kids now.  There were a bunch of volunteers to help kids learn to sew. 


I finished the quilting on my Grunge mini.  Just some simple waves in the white sections to let the grunge show off.  I'll get this one bound and hung soon. 


This is a BOM from the Fat Quarter Shop.  I brought it inside to work on, as it's a good one for working on for a few minutes without needing a ton of space. 


This is the start of a commission for my sister-in-law.  She's requested a king size version, so it will be 7x7 of this block which will end up at 112 inches square.  Lots of squaring up of sub units will be required!  I have it all cut out, and am working on the 4 patches leader-and-ender style, so I'll keep making at least some progress. 


Another secret project!  I was lucky enough to get Kate Spain fabrics on this one.  I just need an hour or two in order to finish this one up. 


Another Grunge mini, this time for a swap.  This was the definite winner in the arrangement survey.  I've got the four squares sewn together, and am in the midst of removing the paper.  Probably my least favorite part of paper piecing! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!