WIP Wednesday

Some pretty big changes this week!  I feel like I've had no time whatsoever to sew this summer.  Even though I took all of last week off, very little of it was I able to spend in the sewing room, and what time I did spend there, after finishing up some binding, was cutting out apparel projects.  I have another secret project in the works; I just got the fabric yesterday, so that will obviously jump to the top of the queue.  I also changed my plans for the fall dinner quilt - it had been sticks and stones, but I decided to use the same fabric but for something completely different.  I hope it turns out!  I have the backs pieced for all of the quilts that are waiting for quilting, so I'm hoping to maybe get those basted soon.  I think I'm going to try and tackle the quilting on all of them.  

Recent Completions!!

Control Panel
Starry Field (aka Secret Project #2)
Kelley's Quilt 


WIPS


Aviatrix (I've at least made the templates, so I'm counting that as a start!)
Farmer's Wife 
Fall Dinner Quilt

Needs Binding
 
 


At the quilter:



   

Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Breezeway
Landscape
Secret Garden

KerBloom

Planning: 

Secret Project #3

Snowbird BOM
Gravity
Abacus
Moda Building Blocks??
Triple Barn Star (w/ Morris layer cake)

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it... 

Stars - another stalled until I figure out what to do with it...
Blossoms (ender and leader set-up) - ditto on needing a new plan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!