WIP Wednesday

Some actual changes this week!  I'm still working on cutting out clothing projects.  I finished a quick pair of pants, and cut out two or three shirts.  I have several more pieces of fabric that I'm struggling to figure out what to make.  I've got a shirt dress I want to get cut out, as well.  I need to plan a binge watching session with something while I cut secret project #2 out.

I pieced the back for Breezeway, and have Control Panel ready to baste.  I'm moving Mosaic to the finished pile, as I've decided to send it off to Jo at Jo's Country Junction as a charity quilt.  I like it, but not enough to keep it, and I've got too many others in the queue. 

Recent Completions!!

Mosaic

WIPS


Aviatrix (I've at least made the templates, so I'm counting that as a start!)
Farmer's Wife 
Secret project #2

Needs Binding
 



At the quilter:

Kelley's Quilt

   
Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Breezeway
Landscape
Secret Garden
Control Panel

KerBloom

Planning:

Snowbird BOM
Gravity
Abacus
Sticks and Stones (fall dinner 2016)
Moda Building Blocks??
Triple Barn Star (w/ Morris layer cake)

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it... 

Stars - another stalled until I figure out what to do with it...
Blossoms (ender and leader set-up) - ditto on needing a new plan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!