May is for Makers

May is for Makers - I've seen this on both blogs and Instagram, and the original post is here.  And I think it's a great idea.  I don't have enough time to make everything I already have patterns for, but I always say half the fun is collecting patterns!  And the simple truth is I should to more to support independent designers.  I don't have time because I work full time, but I'm luck enough to have a job that provides me with a sewing/quilting/making/hobby budget that I'm well aware many would kill for, so I'm going to get a pattern each week, even if I don't have time to finish it!  And if nothing else, it will help support those lucky enough to help support themselves, either full time or as a sideline, by creating things.

This will be my first purchase: 


Finding really cute patterns for my tween daughter is not easy; there's a limited selection, so I'm always excited when I can find one she likes!  I think this one is great, and she should be able to help me make it.  A win-win! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!