WIP Wednesday

I finally finished up secret project number one.  I had a couple of issues with it, but I like the final results, and it's time to get back in gear on The project for Kelley.  It should come together quickly, so I'm going to try and knock out a couple of the WIP's.  KerBloom just needs the outer border, so that shouldn't take long.  Stars and Blossoms both require some deep thinking; the initial pattern isn't working, so I have to come up with another plan.  Secret Project #2 and Aviatrix are both going to require lots and lots of cutting.  So much cutting.  So maybe I can bring up a mat and cutter and do that while spending some time with hubby.  :) 


Recent Completions!!

The Matrix (Secret Project #1)

WIPS

Blossoms (ender and leader set-up)
Aviatrix (I've at least made the templates, so I'm counting that as a start!)
Stars
KerBloom
Farmer's Wife 
Kelley's Quilt 
Secret project #2

Needs Binding
 


At the quilter:


   
Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Mosaic
Breezeway
Landscape
Secret Garden
Control Panel

Planning:

Snowbird BOM
Gravity
Abacus
Hidden Stars (baby quilt)
Sticks and Stones (fall dinner 2016)
Moda Building Blocks??
Triple Barn Star (w/ Morris layer cake)

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!