WIP Wednesday

I managed to make my way through my pile of quilts needing binding, largely with the help of the hubby, who kept them all laid out and basically enabled me to sew the bindings on without pausing every eight inches to reposition the quilt.  Amazing how quickly it went!

Control panel was a very quick finish that snuck in - a really fun pattern out of Frond fabrics, and I'm looking forward to quilting it.  

Speaking of which, I ordered a new machine at QuiltCon.  Probably shouldn't have, but I'm anxious to have it arrive and give it a whirl!!
 
Recent Completions!!

Vertical Drop
Park Bench
The Lorax

WIPS

Blossoms (ender and leader set-up)
Aviatrix (I've at least made the templates, so I'm counting that as a start!)
Stars
KerBloom
Farmer's Wife 
Kelley's Quilt 

Needs Binding
 


At the quilter:


   
Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Mosaic
Breezeway
Landscape
Secret Garden
Control Panel

Planning:

Snowbird BOM
Gravity
Abacus
Hidden Stars (baby quilt)
Sticks and Stones (fall dinner 2016)
Moda Building Blocks??
Triple Barn Star (w/ Morris layer cake)

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!

Another year of Quarantine