WIP Thursday

I'm really hoping the sun comes out for a while this weekend, as I need to take pictures of several different quilts, including a deadline one.  I also need to get cracking on the baby quilt for my nanny.  I'm thinking I can put it together in a weekend, especially if I get Isadora to help with the sewing.  The pattern I have in mind doesn't require precise seam allowances, so she should be able to help.

Recent Completions!!

All 8 of my Christmas runners! (Need pictures)
Swoon
Stardust
Secret Project


WIPS

Blossoms (ender and leader set-up)
Aviatrix (I've at least made the templates, so I'm counting that as a start!)
Stars
KerBloom
Farmer's Wife 
The Lorax
Kelley's Quilt 

Needs Binding
 
Vertical Drop
Park Bench

At the quilter:


   
Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Mosaic
Breezeway
Landscape
Secret Garden

Planning:

Snowbird BOM
Gravity
Abacus
Hidden Stars (baby quilt)
Sticks and Stones (fall dinner 2016)
Moda Building Blocks??
Triple Barn Star (w/ Morris layer cake)

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!