The Wordsmith Diamonds

Coming soon - matching pillows for this quilt!



My latest Moda Bakeshop design is finished!  I did the FMQ on this project myself, and it's far and away the largest quilt I've ever quilted.  My Brother 1500 made it relatively easy; I still need a lot of practice keeping my stitches even, but I think I'm making progress!


I used several different designs to quilt it; so far a looping stipple is one of my favorites to do.  It generally turns out better than my regular stipple, and I like the result.


I've done quite a lot of practice on this design as well, and need to work on keeping it even, but it's another favorite for confined spots or borders.


This is queen sized, and I'm not sure where it's going yet.  It will probably be donated for an auction somewhere; I hope someone will give it a good home! 

Comments

  1. Well, it's lovely . . . calm, clean yet fun. Love your photoshoot too, especially the worn weathered red barn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's fun finding spots to photograph quilts. One of those things you don't realize is so challenging until you try to do it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!