Vintage Modern Sampler

It took a LONG time, but my Vintage Modern sampler quilt is finally finished!  It was a BOM from the Fat Quarter Shop, I think their 2013 mystery sampler.  I used their setting pattern and fabrics, so it's not entirely unique, but I still like the final result!  You'll have to forgive the indoor photos, it was dark and raining, so outside wasn't really an option!  I actually like the look of it hanging from the curtain rod, :), but the sun would bleach it out in short order if I left it hanging there, I'm afraid.


I had this one custom quilted, and she did a wonderful job.  So much detail in the blocks and borders!


I love the fabric, too.  Vintage Modern was such a perfect name for it.  


I think this one will stay with me.  I've covered most of my furniture with quilts at this point, so I'm going to have to come up with some new way to display them, but I'd have a hard time giving this one away!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!