WIP Wednesday

Very little progress made this week, as I left last Wednesday for a family reunion.  We had an absolutely fabulous time, and got back Sunday afternoon.  I'm still trying to catch up!  My husband went off on Ragbrai, and my daughter out to Colorado to spend a week with my super-cool aunt, so it's just me and the little guy at home.  It's harder to get sewing done with him, as he wants to be IN the sewing room with me.  I've started him on some small paper-sewing - just running paper through the machine with an old needle.  He, of course, loves it, and wants to do it all the time.  I'm thinking about getting a smaller table set up with a kids machine, although I have no idea where I'd actually put it...  Until then, though, I sit on the loveseat with him after dinner and do cross stitch while he watches an episode of Octonauts. 

I dropped three more quilts off at the quilters before I left, which makes FIVE.  I'm going to have to do a serious binding binge.  I wonder if I could get Mom to help me...  Started one for my nephew, and have another secret project in the works.  Does getting the aviatrix kit out of the stash and onto the table count as started??  I'm leaving it in the planning pile for now, but I have a feeling I'll be pressing those lovely solid fat quarters soon enough.  I should get my nieces and nephews to press the fat quarters.  They'd love it, since they'd get to be in the craft room AND use a spray bottle.  Why have I never thought of that before??

Recent Completions!!

Whirligig

WIPs:

Vertical Drop - for Colin?
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 21 blocks completed)
Secret project!

Needs Binding

Avalon BOM 

At the quilter:

Daisy Chain (for the church dinner) 
Stardust
Madonna and Child
Swoon
Park Bench


Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Mosaic
Breezeway
Scrappy Chevrons (leader and ender setup)

Planning:

Secret Garden (layer cake quilt)
Snowbird BOM
Elementary
Aviatrix
Gravity
Abacus
KaBloom

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!