WIP Wednesday

I don't seem to have spent much time in the sewing room lately, but I'm working on it!  I have started a couple of clothing projects.  My summer wardrobe is a bit thin, I've discovered, so I'm trying to work on that.  I have a feeling the entire summer is just going to fly by without me getting to spend much time working on sewing or stitching of any sort!

Recent Completions!!


WIPs:

Daisy Chain (for the church dinner)   
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Scrappy Chevrons (leader and ender setup)

Needs Binding

Avalon BOM 

At the quilter:

Secret Project

Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Stardust
Swoon
Mosaic
Madonna and Child
Park Bench (15 of 15 completed)

Planning:

Secret Garden (layer cake quilt)
Snowbird BOM
Elementary

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!