WIP Wednesday

My tops completed list got a lot bigger this week!  Three moved from the WIP list to either at the quilter or waiting for a trip to the quilter.

Saturday was a sewing day, although no progress was made on quilts.  I had two friends from work over for a sewing playdate, and it was a riot.  They had both complimented a shirt I'd worn to work, and when they found out I made it, they wanted one of their own.  They both had at least a basic knowledge of how to use a sewing machine, but that was about it.  They bought the pattern, and we made the shirt from start to finish.  It was an absolutely wonderful day!  While they were sewing I also managed to cut out several other pieces of clothing, so my clothing list had several new things added as well. 

My nifty database of projects has crashed, too.  I was using Bento on my iPad, and the program is no longer supported, so I'm going to have to recreate it.  Not easy!  One of those that I just need a long block of uninterrupted time to accomplish.  I think I'm going to use Tap Forms.  It's much easier to keep track of on my iPad, and that program got pretty decent reviews.  We shall see!  Now onto the list...

Recent Completions!!

Christmas Impromptu (Need pictures)
Lucky Pezzy (Need pictures)

WIPs:

Park Bench (Eight of 15 completed)
Madonna and Child
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Scrappy Chevrons (leader and ender setup)

Needs Binding

Vintage Modern

At the quilter:

Secret Project

Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Northern Lights
Stardust
Swoon
Mosaic
Avalon BOM 1

Planning:

Secret Garden (layer cake quilt)
Snowbird BOM
Elementary

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!

Another year of Quarantine