Lucky Pezzy

This one has been finished for a while, just waiting for me to get outside and get some pictures taken.  It's a fun little pattern - I enjoyed it quite a bit!  The pattern is "Lucky", by Thimble Blossoms, and it went together quickly and easily.  The fabric is obviously Pezzy. :)  I did have to be careful about the direction of the fabrics, but once I had a system it was pretty easy to do.

The quilter outlined the central star in each block, then stippled the rest.  I enjoy the bit of dimension it brought to the quilt.  


It's a colorful final product, and one I'm keeping for myself.  It works perfectly to throw over one of the vintage 70's orange lazy boy recliners in my living room.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!