Back at the Bakeshop!

My second Moda Bakeshop post went up today!  It was a quick and easy project, but I just love the fabrics, and is perfect for Easter and Spring.  The fabric is Lucky, and this one uses a fat eighth bundle and white yardage. 

 I did not measure well during construction, and one again proved to myself that you really, really should measure and be precise while making quilts!  So the quilter had a few issues, but she worked with me to get them fixed, and I just love the final result.


This finishes at a twin size, and is likely going to my niece.  My brother and his wife are planning on building a house next to my parents, and this will be a housewarming present for her, I hope. 


I had some fun with a pieced back on this one, too.  Thanks for stopping by to check it out!


Comments

  1. Beautiful work! Congrats on being a FQS 'baker'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if there were problems during the construction, they don't show now. Great pattern, great colors, and a job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the soft colors on this quilt and the combination of the simple design with the swirly quilting. And I'm always a fan of a pieced back. I think this will be a pretty housewarming present.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!