Maxi Comfort


When it comes to sewing knits, and comfy clothes for the family, my new serger has been nothing short of fabulous.  This is McCall's 6985, a quick and easy maxi skirt and shirt pattern, and my daughter absolutely LOVES the final product.  There are almost no variations from the pattern here; my only addition was to make an elastic casing around the waist, as the black fabric waistband alone didn't have enough oomph to hold up the skirt on its own. 

My daughter adores the final product, and has asked for several more.  I can see at least one more coming from this pattern!


I love it on her as well - it's comfortable, provides good coverage, and she's already worn it repeatedly.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!