Withdrawl pains

With Christmas, Thanksgiving, Marc's impending arrival and everything else, I feel like it's been a month since I've worked on a quilt.  I have tried to get some clothing sewing done in there, so I've been in my craft room a bit, but my productivity has plummeted.  Gunner was having major sleeping issues, and Isadora doing her usual refusal to go to bed, and I wasn't getting them settled until well past nine, so by the time I finished up the usual daily routine stuff, there was no time left to get to my sewing room.  I have a baby quilt that I wanted to get finished, but I've barely started and said baby arrived three weeks early!  So I'm way, way behind on that, and I have about four clothing pieces cut out and ready to sew.  I need to get a separate WIP list for clothing, because I'm constantly confused about what I have in progress and what I'm using various fabric pieces for.  I need half a day just to clean, purge and organize the sewing room, since it's also the gift wrapping station. 

I did sign up for a cross stitch round robin for next year, too.  Not sure what I was thinking there, other than I would like to get back to some stitching, and it would force me to use my lunch hours more productively.  More stitching, less pinterest!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!