Working it


I love batiks!  Just lovely and vibrant, and how you could not be happy looking at this pile?  I find it very surprising to say, but I actually have a "secret project", and this stack is part of it.  Fun stuff! 



This was a fun little project - a newsboy hat for my daughter.  I come from a line of very large-headed people, and my daughter is no exception.  (Her head size was in the 99.9th percentile.)  So hats are usually not an option, even though I love them.  I've picked up a couple of hat pattens on Etsy to see how difficult making them would be.  This one went together pretty easily, and was such fun!   She loves it, too.  I may make a couple more. 


Comments

  1. could the stack of batiks be for a Moda Bake Shop project? I am also a MBS ''chef'', and just love seeing what the other quilters come up with for projects. Always so inpiring! :) I am working on my 10th MBS project right now with ''Daysail'' - love these fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!