Avalon Sampler

A quick post for a finish - I didn't have too much of an opportunity to take pictures of this one.  I finished it to auction off at our church's Fall Festival, and stole a few moments before the dinner began to snap this picture.


It's the 2013 Mystery BOM from the Fat Quarter Shop.  It's a different setting.  I made two blocks from each month, and only ordered one finishing kit.  I ended up not using the finishing kit pattern on either top - it just wasn't quite my taste.  I'm pleased with how this one turned out, though!  It brought a decent price at the auction, as well, so all in all a successful finish!  Now to pick out the pattern for next year's donation...


Comments

  1. I do not know what the kit was to look like but the color combinations are very soothing and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!