Knocking them out


I finished THREE, count'em THREE quilts this weekend!  Yes, I got to sew on THREE of these guys over the weekend.


Can you say excited?  Yes, I was quite excited. Binding is my least favorite thing to do, so it was good to be able to pick up three quilts from the quilter, and knock out two of those plus one that has been one my shelf waiting for quite some time. 

I am now binding this monster:


It's a generous king size quilt. It's actually for my bed, so it will be fun to sleep under one of my creations. The backing fabric, in the picture, is completely unrelated to the front, but it took a lot of fabric for the backing and I found this stuff on special at Ikea. 

My new machine is acting up, so I think once this is finished I am going to have to take it to the local repair shop. The electric safety is triggering constantly.  It's easy to clear, but a pain to constantly be turning the machine on and off. 

So I will probably try and take a little time to get some of the clothing items I have cut out done.  School is back in session, so it's a bit easier to get the kids in bed and get some sewing in.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!

Another year of Quarantine