Closing in on the end...

Getting close to finishing the last blocks for the FQS BOM!  I've been making two out of each; there is usually plenty of fabric.  I had to get a little creative with this one, but by using a half-square triangle ruler, and figuring out where things would be cut off, I managed to eke out enough fabric. 

Still debating on the settings.  I'm just not a big fan of the main fabric the finishing kit uses, nor am I wanting to make 50 flying geese.  Plus I want it finished in time for the church dinner (yet another argument against those geese), so I'm trying to come up with alternatives.  I think I may have one, thanks to a brilliant buy at Goodwill by my dear Aunt Bev (can you say an ENTIRE bolt of Moda for $8?!?) 


I really need to get this one done, so I can start in on the next one, and on Park Bench! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!