Back from Vacation!

And I have yet to set foot in my craft room.  I swear, life just gets busier and busier, and I don't seem to have time to breathe most days, let alone get any sewing done. 

But the trip was fantastic.  Isadora had a marvelous time; she must have said "THAT WAS AWESOME!" several hundred times, and I loved seeing her so happy and free.  She got to ride a ride by herself, which left her with the biggest grin you've ever seen.

A few hours at the [cold] beach, but neither the water temp nor the air temp seemed to bother her.  I finally had to pull her out of the water when her lips started to turn blue.


And I turn 40 today.  The 30's were really good to me, so I'm looking forward to this decade. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!