WIP Wednesday

I'd love to say that fall is truly in swing, but frankly, it's still a bit warm for my tastes!  I think it's supposed to cool down this weekend.  It's starting to look a bit like fall here and there, and the fall fruits are in the stores, but I'm looking forward to making soups and stews and other great fall comfort foods!

Collette came over on Monday, and cut out a shirt.  She hasn't done garment sewing in forever, so I helped out, and we had a good time.  I worked on getting another shirt finished, but I'm not sure it's going to be a winner.  It just looks too much like a maternity shirt for either of us to really want to wear.  It's adorable fabric, so I'm not sure how I'm going to save it.  I might get a little crazy and see if I can cut it down into a tunic for Isadora.  We'll see!

I have nothing for the "recently completed" section of my WIP list.  Need to work on that!  But probably not tonight, tonight is Feed Bill night...  And I didn't work out. 

Recent Completions:
WIPs:
 
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)
Craftsy QAYG quilt (two of twelve completed)
Blue and white shirt (maybe finish for Collette? Maybe turn into something for Izzy?)
Toes in the sand BOM quilt
Simply Woven
Black Dress
 
Needs Binding
Top Completed, waiting for quilting:
Swoon
Fat Quarter Shop BOM
Heart of Mine 2
Pick and Mix (Collette says she loves the colors)

Planning:

New FQS BOM quilt
Lucky Pezzy
White Wrap Shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!

Another year of Quarantine