Moving Along

Progress on the WIP list!!

Even though there were about five instances of this on Simply Woven:


I actually got the top all sewn together!  It's BIG, a generous twin size, and I just love the colors.  I didn't have enough fabric to replace the cut pieces (toddlers, scissors, and quilt tops are a bad combination) so I had to do patch jobs, but hopefully none of them are too noticeable!

Basic Math is also done, and looks adorable.  I'm going to put it up in the Etsy shop as a modern baby quilt. 

The Jester costumer is done!  Isadora got to wear it last week at the Creepy Museum crawl, and it looks pretty adorable.  Hopefully it will be warm enough tonight she won't have to put a jacket on over it. 


 It's hard to put a jacket over those sleeves!

I also got started on a knit dress.  Of course, I managed to mess up cutting it out, so have to go get more fabric today.  It's color blocked, and I cut the wrong section out of the first color.  But I think it's going to end up being a blessing in disguise, as the second color just isn't as nice a fabric.

My sister also came over to work on some shirts.  She hasn't sewn in years, so she wanted some backup.  It was so fun to hang out in the craft room!  We only had one machine set up, but it actually worked really well, as I got some cutting done, put markings on a new quilt top, squared up some squares, and lots of other little jobs that needed to be done completed.

Sisters! 

So without further ado:  

Recent Completions:

Owl Nightshirt
Basic Math
Jester Costume
 
WIPs:
 
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)
Craftsy QAYG quilt (two of twelve completed)
Toes in the sand BOM quilt
Black Dress
Lucky Pezzy
High Fashion
Color Block Knit Dress
 
Needs Binding:
 
Salad
 
Top Completed, waiting for quilting:
 
Swoon
Fat Quarter Shop BOM
Heart of Mine 2
Pick and Mix (Collette says she loves the colors)
Simply Woven

Planning:

Avalon BOM quilt
White Wrap Shirt
Comma Squares 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!