Back to the Craft Room!

I finally made it back into the sewing room last night.  I am down to one last insert on the Simply Woven quilt!  The colors do make me happy, but I'll be glad when it's put together.  But I need to get going on the jester jacket for Isadora.  For one thing, Halloween is fast approaching, and for another, I REALLY need a finish!  Seems like forever since there's been something to call "done".  I still have two quilts waiting for binding, and three or four tops I need to find backings for.

Gunner sprayed water all over my keyboard last night, so Isadora can't practice piano.  Matt said it should hopefully dry out, but we've been instructed to leave it unplugged for a week.

Time to get back to work...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!