Updates

I finished hugs and kisses!!  It's certainly not the most well constructed quilt I've ever done, and it will be a good reminder to slow down for the future.  But since it's going on a toddler boy's bed, I'm more concerned that it will hold together than that the points all match!  I put a flannel on the back, since I wanted it to be warm, and I'm hoping I don't regret that decision.  So far, everything seems to stick to it.  It's very obvious in the craft room, where there are bits of lint and thread everywhere, but hopefully there just isn't as much stuff to stick to it in Gunner's room!

Simply Woven is up next.  Although I'm going to do some more garment sewing in the mean time...

Getting used to Marc being gone.  The weekends are the toughest, to say the least. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!