WIP Wednesday

I didn't get to the gym yesterday (although I did have a fabulous conversation with a colleague throughout my entire lunch hour, so it wasn't like I was wasting time) so I didn't get to the craft room in the evening.  Isadora had another early out due to the heat (PLEASE, let this heat break!) so I had to run down to Mom's to get her, and had dinner there.  We also worked on the letters to go out to the families for the church dinner, so it was still a productive evening.  But with everything I did over the last week, there are some significant changes to the WIP list!

Recent Completions:
Summer Breeze
Pink Pleated Skirt
Isadora's ruffled Skirt
Cameo Dress
Pick and Mix
WIPs:
 
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)
Craftsy QAYG quilt (two of twelve completed)
Blue and white shirt (maybe finish for Collette?)
Black and White Shirt
Toes in the sand BOM quilt

Needs Binding: 

Hugs and Kisses
At the Quilters:
Salad
Basic Math
Top Completed, waiting for quilting:
Swoon
Fat Quarter Shop BOM
Heart of Mine 2

Planning:

New FQS BOM quilt
Simply Woven
Lucky Pezzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!