WIP Wednesday

I finally got back into the sewing room last night, and stayed up later than I should have.  But it was worth it!  I finished the top of the baby quilt, and finished the black and white shirt completely.  I might use that pattern again, but will definitely think more about the fabric!  It was a slinky rayon, and since the whole thing is cut on the bias, a bear to work with.  I'm not sure how well it will last, either.  The threads pull easily - I marred it several times just sewing hems.  But it's finished, so lessons learned!  

Just keeping myself honest --


Recent Completions:
Stacks of Color
Black and white shirt
WIPs:
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project!)
Fat Quarter Shop BOM (TWELVE of twelve completed!!)
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)
Craftsy QAYG quilt
Pin tuck shirt

Top Completed, waiting for quilting
 
Summersville Crinkle
Swoon
Summer Breeze Jewels
Salad
Hugs and Kisses
Basic Math

Planning:

Heart of Mine 2
Simply Woven
Lucky Pezzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!