No finish for this Friday

I know it seems like such a cliche, but where the heck did June go??  I swear, this summer is flying by.  Marc leaves in early August for Rhode Island, then takes off for California for the foreseeable future.  I know it's the best course for long term, but that doesn't mean it's going to be easy.  And he seems to be gone so much this summer.  I know he loves to do RAGBRAI, and he really needs to go see his Dad this weekend, but it's still hard.  I want to have some time for the two of us, and that's not proving easy to find.  I'd love to go to Chicago for a weekend.  And we need to get a day where we can take Isadora to Adventureland. 

I finally got back in the craft room for a few minutes last night, and made some progress on the pintuck shirt.  Up next is the collar, which should be fun.  It's a mandarin collar, and it's been a while since I've done one.  But the shirt seems like it's going to fit well, so I'm pleased.  I'm having a blast making clothes again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!

Another year of Quarantine