The Family Room

After much hand-wringing, debating, and second-guessing, PB&J won out as the design inspiration for the family room.  The carpet is in the gold color in this line, and I went with two shades of blue and the reddish color for various walls.




There are some really beautiful prints in this line, and I'm looking forward to making some accessories for the living room out of some of them.  I think one of the floral style prints will be panels for the windows, to start off with.  I got slipcovers in neutral for the couches, so I can have some definite fun with pillows, and I'll need to make a cover for the ottoman.  The top of it opens, so not sure exactly how I'm going to do that yet, but it should be interesting!

Marc took leave for a four day weekend, so he is going to be a painting machine this weekend.  Isadora is going to Chicago with G&G, so I have just Gunner to keep an eye on.  Unfortunately, Isadora being gone actually makes getting stuff done even harder, as she can at least tell me if Gunner is hanging from the light fixtures if he's slipped out of sight!  Nevertheless, I hope it will be a productive weekend (and I need to get started on Isadora's Easter dress!!) and I'm anxious to really start planning out the design of the family room!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!