On my plate for the Weekend

Isadora, probably somewhat predictably, keeps getting taller.  At a rather alarming rate!  And few, if any, of her dresses from last spring/summer are long enough for her now.  Easter is coming, as are several spring concerts, so my goal for the weekend is to make her a spring dress. 

I have far too many patterns (more than I am sure I will ever use), so I let her go thru them, and this was her pick:



She wants view C, with the billowy sleeves.  I happened to have enough of several different fabrics to make this, and my mom has tons of trim, so I gave her a choice, and I think the end result will turn out well!  Simplicity patterns have always been wide in the torso, so I need to make sure to fit her BEFORE I cut things out this time.  Hopefully it will go together quickly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!