Hacking

I cannot seem to shake this cold.  I think it's the remnants of the flu, although I did get my flu shot this year.  All I want to do is sleep!  I haven't managed to get anything done on my Hugs and Kisses quilt for a week or more.  Even if I did give myself some slack on my "no workout, no sewing" rule, I have collapsed into bed before nine for the last 10 days.  Except last night.  I made it all the way until 9:30.  So progress is slow, to say the least.

Spent most of yesterday locked in an epic battle of wills with my daughter.  She will decide that she's not going to clean her room.  Eight hours she spent in there, refusing to clean.  It's exhausting, emotionally, on top of being sick.  I keep telling myself she's going to make a remarkable adult. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!