Blech... Sickness

I don't think I've done any sewing for a week.  Come to think of it, I don't think I've done anything productive for a week.  I have some nasty bug that kept me pretty much in bed all weekend.  I've been going to work, but I am just exhausted, despite going to be around nine.  I hope this goes away soon, it is getting most bothersome.

The kids are sick, too.  Gunner has an ear infection, although antibiotics are clearing that up quickly.  But he's also got a cough, and his nose is running non-stop.  I think Isadora has another bladder infection.  She's got intermittent fevers, general malaise, etc.  Last night she went to be entirely on her own at 7:45.  Definitely not my normal girl. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!