Goals?

I'm not a big one on New Year's Resolutions, but I am one for making goals.  (Is there actually a difference?) So I'm putting a good deal of thought into my goals for 2013.  Better health, always.  But for here, it's going to focus on my quilting/sewing goals.

I want to finish Swoon, I think that is a given.  I also want to make a LOT more progress on my Farmer's Wife quilt.  I want to finish the BOM Vintage Modern Quilt. Since I have Summer Breeze in progress, finishing that is also on the list.

I'd like to try a QAYG quilt.  Not sure on what, though!  I need to look through the other projects I have in my head, and get a good priority on them.

I need (although I don't want!) to stop buying fabric!  Or at least limit it to fabric I need to finish a project, with an emphasis on using what I already have to start off with. 

I want to make a duvet cover for my down comforter.  That might be a good one to use for the QAYG project...

Also on the list is another quilt for the Church Auction.

Getting to be quite a list...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!