Thursday Thoughts

The meeting with Isadora's teachers went very well yesterday.  I like her new teacher, she seems engaged and enthusiastic.  They both seem willing to work with me on developing those "executive skills" that she has challenges with.



With a lot more teeth than she has now.


It seems like Gunner is growing even faster than his sister did, and I'm really not sure how that's possible.  I went to the gym yesterday.  I'm glad I'm working out (even if the doc says I have strained ligaments and need to wear a knee brace) but I hate it when I hardly get to spend any time with the little guy.

Little guy LOVES to eat. 


We are trying to find renters for the little house.  Hopefully someone will want to live there!

Wouldn't you want to live in this adorable little house?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!