Do I really need another vice???

Many years ago, as in probably over 20, Mom taught me how to crochet.  I might have made one or two small projects, I can't remember, but it didn't stick quite like sewing and cross stitch did.  So why, I ask, have I suddenly become obsessed with the idea that I need to take up crochet again?  Today??


So today has found me browsing Amazon, looking at very cool crochet books.  I keep trying to talk sense into myself.  Why do I need another hobby?  I am at least six projects behind on my quilting and sewing.  When would I do this?  I have already completely given up television.  I leave the house at 7:15 and three nights a week don't get back for at least 12 hours.  What would I make?  Oh, this!  the devil on my shoulder says.





Besides, you have lunch hours at work, when you should be doing something productive, instead of pinning yet more projects that you're never going to get to!

Hopefully, sense will prevail shortly...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!